| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
My darling hubby and the little blue bag
Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Yeah hubby is finally back from his Vegas detachment!
Have been missing him much much! Frosty was ecstatic when he see his daddy!
And guess what, I got a little surprise!
When he was unpacking his hand luggage, I turn around and saw Frosty boy with a little blue bag hanging around his neck, looking at me!

I recognized it immediately and screamed! "Oh my gosh!!! The little BLUE bag"! If I wasn't pregnant, I probably would be jumping around!
Haha... I was so excited! Darling used to buy me jewellery when we were pak tor-ing hehe but since we've gotten married, he usually buys me what I want and ask for. Other than flowers, little figurines, soft toy and tank top surprises from his detachments he never buys me jewellery!
And boy was I surprise! Girls loves jewellery especially from their loved ones don't we and how about Tiffany's! No girl will ever say no to Tiffany's!

It was a little simple heart but he definitely knows what I like, It somehow looks like a little breast cancer ribbon and also a little heart! Thank you darling! I love it! Muacks muacks...


Confused Frosty... "Daddy why did you put this bag round my neck?!"
Photobucket

"Is this for mummy? Mummy, I think it is for you... My mum is crazy, she is screaming, the little blue bag, the little blue bag!"
Photobucket

I just love the Tiffany's blue la. Haha... sucker!
Photobucket

My gorgeous necklace from my darling hubby... Sigh...
Photobucket

And that very night since we had a late late lunch with Kit and Derek at Blu Sushi, we weren't too hungry so I ask darling to bring me out just the 2 of us- Pak Tor! Hehe... Jess recommended this chocolate fondue and wine place at Glendale the last time we girls met up and I love it! Did I tell you about how crazy I am over chocolate nowadays?! Grrrr... And so I ask darling to bring me there again!

Its called Sweet O, a little like Max Brenner back in SG. Another one of my favorite place that my best friend, Eve brought me to, the last time. Too bad I couldn't have wine otherwise I would have ordered a glass! :) And so here we are, enjoying our yummy dark chocolate fondue. The portion was a little too much for the 2 of us.

See the huge portion!? We had a smoked salmon strawberry salad before this and it wasn't too bad but we still prefered the strawberry salad we had with Jiahui and Fred at Yellowstones, Montana.
Photobucket

Hubby can't wait to tuck in! Slurp.
Photobucket

Sweet O. I made darling take my picture for like 4 or 5times to get a better shot cause I kept complaining my face looks humungous! But it still looks big. Sigh...
Photobucket

1:32 PM | back to top

2 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!