| Adventures |
All About Us |
Our Friends |
Leave A Msg |
Upcoming |
Designer |
Halloween 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Jason is SICK! Feeling feverish and sweating all night. Poor guy is now worried that he cannot fly to Vegas... He hasn't been ill for a while now, hope he recovers soon with the care from his dear wifey.
This year's Halloween came real early for us, just like Hoonie had said cause the guys are not around and will be away till Nov 1st. We had a mini party last Fri at the squadron and had fun dressing up and checking out each other's costumes! Not that many of the adults dressed up but most of the little ones were! They are so cute... Rachel and Grace were little witches, Kyle was a pirate, Hayden a little pilot, Annie was a mermaid, Audrey came as Princess Belle and Shannon Cinderella. We also have little Ryan as Obi-wan and his little sister Amber, a cutey sunflower! Little Tyrone came as Darth Vader and Kaiven a skinny skeleton, oh little Zach came as a skeleton too! Hmmm let's see who else did I miss out? Oh ya there's Alex a sweet pink poodle and Brandon an orange pumpkin plus Alastair the flying devil with wings! Wish I could capture a group photo of the little ones but couldn't, only snippets of each and every one... Here they are!
Brandon, look at his facial expression! So cute!
Kaiven, the skinny skeleton!
Rachel and Grace the witches...
Tyrone the Darth Vader
Amber the sweet sunflower
Audrey, princess Belle
Hayden the mini pilot!
Some of the other little ones...
The cutest pink poodle!
Hehe ain't the little ones the cutest! Ok now some pictures of the adults... I was dressed up as a pregnant bunny coz when darling and I went shopping we realise that my tummy can't fit into most costumes they were either too small or too big haha!
Me eating a pumpkin candy!
Jason and his pregnant bunny
I love this picture, so cute right! Jen's delivering soon...
Other preggie mummies! We have Connie and Rachel delivering in Nov!
My 2 favorite ladies... Kit the devil and Gail the angel
Yet another one of my favorite pics!
Some of us with An Gu! Kim made his costume so cool ya!
Hmmm its actually 5am now, I woke up coz poor Jason is sick... to make him something to eat and drink and I'm going back to my bed again now! Nights people... Shall post again later if I am not too lazy!
Jason is SICK! Feeling feverish and sweating all night. Poor guy is now worried that he cannot fly to Vegas... He hasn't been ill for a while now, hope he recovers soon with the care from his dear wifey.
This year's Halloween came real early for us, just like Hoonie had said cause the guys are not around and will be away till Nov 1st. We had a mini party last Fri at the squadron and had fun dressing up and checking out each other's costumes! Not that many of the adults dressed up but most of the little ones were! They are so cute... Rachel and Grace were little witches, Kyle was a pirate, Hayden a little pilot, Annie was a mermaid, Audrey came as Princess Belle and Shannon Cinderella. We also have little Ryan as Obi-wan and his little sister Amber, a cutey sunflower! Little Tyrone came as Darth Vader and Kaiven a skinny skeleton, oh little Zach came as a skeleton too! Hmmm let's see who else did I miss out? Oh ya there's Alex a sweet pink poodle and Brandon an orange pumpkin plus Alastair the flying devil with wings! Wish I could capture a group photo of the little ones but couldn't, only snippets of each and every one... Here they are!
Brandon, look at his facial expression! So cute!
Kaiven, the skinny skeleton!
Rachel and Grace the witches...
Tyrone the Darth Vader
Amber the sweet sunflower
Audrey, princess Belle
Hayden the mini pilot!
Some of the other little ones...
The cutest pink poodle!
Hehe ain't the little ones the cutest! Ok now some pictures of the adults... I was dressed up as a pregnant bunny coz when darling and I went shopping we realise that my tummy can't fit into most costumes they were either too small or too big haha!
Me eating a pumpkin candy!
Jason and his pregnant bunny
I love this picture, so cute right! Jen's delivering soon...
Other preggie mummies! We have Connie and Rachel delivering in Nov!
My 2 favorite ladies... Kit the devil and Gail the angel
Yet another one of my favorite pics!
Some of us with An Gu! Kim made his costume so cool ya!
Hmmm its actually 5am now, I woke up coz poor Jason is sick... to make him something to eat and drink and I'm going back to my bed again now! Nights people... Shall post again later if I am not too lazy!
Memorable Holiday Destinations 2008
Lake Mead, Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Singapore
Yellow Stones, Montana, USA
Glen Canyon, Arizona, USA
Las Vegas, USA
2007
New York, USA
Utah, USA
Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, USA
Napa Valley, San Francisco, USA
Cabazon, Los Angeles, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
2006
Tokyo,Japan
Taipei,Taiwan
Bangkok, Thailand
Bintan, Indonesia
2005
Colorado, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Bintan, Indonesia
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!