| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Ending of Fall and the Start of Winter
Wednesday, October 01, 2008


In Arizona, where we are, you don't really experience a huge temperature change during the Fall season until the end of Fall and you can feel that significant drop, and before you know it, it drops drastically and it becomes winter. So there is only a short nice period of the "just nice" weather before you hit cold winter!

Now even though its fall we are still living in the terrible heat of summer.
But just 2 days ago, while walking Frosty, I realise that the grass patches are starting to brown!

Photobucket
The beautiful green grass that's all dry up in brown patches making it difficult for dear little Frost to walk on coz they are so prickly!

And yes yes its a wonderful sign that the cold weather is fast approaching and I'm so looking forward to it. But very soon we will also be back in Singapore, only experiencing the hot humid weather every hour, everyday, every month, I'm sure I'm gonna miss the beautiful, Spring, Fall and Winter weather here! Gonna enjoy the temperature to the fullest, definitely more picnics and walks at the park!

Remembering 3 years ago, my benign breast lump scare, I've grown to be a huge supporter for the breast cancer awareness campaign. I just realise how much I'm in support of the campaign, everywhere I go to, whenever I can, if I see a breast cancer awareness product I will do my best to show my support by either buying the item or donating to the event! Not to mention, I'm being attracted by the pink colored products all the time! So now I have a range of breast cancer products from tank tops to golf gloves to tennis racquets!

And I think its the October National Breast Cancer Awareness month and here's a reminder that we must still always be vigilant when it comes to detecting breast lumps. To share our knowledge with friends and to spread awareness. I hope you've done your breast self examination this month my dear girlfriends!

My latest breast cancer support item!
A pink color cupcake from Wildflower, one of my favorite restaurants over here!
Photobucket

See even the little icing are made into the shape of the pink ribbon! So pretty...
Photobucket


10:18 AM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!