| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Poor Frosty!
Yesterday we were having our usual mini morning nap in the bed, when it was almost time to wake up, I was just lazing there, giving myself more time. I looked at Frosty sleeping peacefully near me on his back as usual. And within a minute or so, he fell down the bed! Poor thing, he was sleeping so near the edge of the bed on his back that when he turned, he roll down the bed immediately! There was a loud thud! Poor baby... It was a shock! And yet really funny. I clamber over and checked him out, him with his blood shot eyes all confused and wondering what happened, looking at me, like I pushed him down the bed haha! No injuries, he's a tough boy! Which reminds me of a baby rolling down the bed without your knowledge! Frostys' just like a baby too!

Not sure if these few days he has been feeling the presence of Caleb or something, he has been really sweet! He will jump onto the sofa while you are sitting watching TV looking for attention, snuggling next to you. Or he will walk towards me while I am sitting on the toilet bowl, wanting you to scratch his ears... Maybe he's change haha.

Anywayz, enough off the love of my life. Yesterday I went for my first baking class at EMCC! It was fun, I swear! We made Biscuits and it is really yummy! For a start I don't even enjoy biscuits, but I guess it is different when you are making them on your own! Reminds me so much of my well loved home economics class back in secondary school! Even darling commented that the biscuits taste yummy! Hehe so proud... I had to wear my funny looking "Dopey the dwarf" uniform to school though! Check it out!

Photobucket

Hehe see, dun I look just like Dopey in my oversized uniform?! The uniform is really warm to wear in this hot hot summer! Can't wait for the season to be over hehe.

Here's a picture of the biscuits me and my partner Kayla made!
Photobucket

Wish I could have gone to school earlier, it was really fun. But I only like baking not other lessons where you have to use knives and all that to cut up and prepare food hehe.

I mean to follow books and to bake on your own can seem easy, but the skills and techniques that you thought to be correct can be so different from what you learn when you are in school that teaches you commercial baking! There are so many tips that you will never know unless someone professional teaches you! Like how not to over knead dough else the food consistency does not turn out nice... and how to correctly fold them and how long to fold them, etc etc. There are gonna be pop quizzes and mid term exams and final term exams! OMG wish I will be able to sail through them hehe...

Till then!

1:04 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!