| Adventures |
All About Us |
Our Friends |
Leave A Msg |
Upcoming |
Designer |
Weather is just too hot!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Ok yesterday when darling came back from work he states that its 120 degrees farenheit out that, I am suddenly grateful that I am stuck at home. The heat is just intolerable!!! In the evening close to 8pm we decided its time to let Frost the boy out of the house for his poo poo session since there were finally some shade but guess what the sun still have not set yet. When we walk in the house, I immediately wanted to puke. Gosh... I can't imagine me getting out of the house now. I think I am going to be confined! But this morning before the sun goes into its highest gear, I went for a morning swim and that felt awesome... I think I should get my butt out in the morning more!!!
Yesterday Kit told me that San Diego should be pretty cold, and now I'm super looking forward to it, I just want to get out of this heat as fast as possible!
Life is just so complicated, one minute, you complain that you are cold, the second the weather changes, you start to complain again... I think that is just me and my hormones talking.
Ok yesterday when darling came back from work he states that its 120 degrees farenheit out that, I am suddenly grateful that I am stuck at home. The heat is just intolerable!!! In the evening close to 8pm we decided its time to let Frost the boy out of the house for his poo poo session since there were finally some shade but guess what the sun still have not set yet. When we walk in the house, I immediately wanted to puke. Gosh... I can't imagine me getting out of the house now. I think I am going to be confined! But this morning before the sun goes into its highest gear, I went for a morning swim and that felt awesome... I think I should get my butt out in the morning more!!!
Yesterday Kit told me that San Diego should be pretty cold, and now I'm super looking forward to it, I just want to get out of this heat as fast as possible!
Life is just so complicated, one minute, you complain that you are cold, the second the weather changes, you start to complain again... I think that is just me and my hormones talking.
Memorable Holiday Destinations 2008
Lake Mead, Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Singapore
Yellow Stones, Montana, USA
Glen Canyon, Arizona, USA
Las Vegas, USA
2007
New York, USA
Utah, USA
Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, USA
Napa Valley, San Francisco, USA
Cabazon, Los Angeles, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
2006
Tokyo,Japan
Taipei,Taiwan
Bangkok, Thailand
Bintan, Indonesia
2005
Colorado, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Bintan, Indonesia
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!