| Adventures |
All About Us |
Our Friends |
Leave A Msg |
Upcoming |
Designer |
The rose garden
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I'm sooo tired... There are still quite a bit of boxes to unpack and to sort out, things are still messy around the apartment but much better. Promise to come up with pictures soon.
In the meantime, Frost and I are loving the garden that's just at the back gate of our apartment complex! It's a mere 2mins walk... Not as big as the Litchfield community park but just still nice, it can be a little quiet but we do see people jogging and walking their dogs too. Realize the neighbors here dun really leash up their dogs! Whooo... Too bad there isn't a dog run area otherwise I would let Frosty loose! Anyway the garden is enough to walk about, and their are doggie poo bags provided too. Which is just great! We take our morning and evenings half hour walks there! Think Frost and I are going to be really fit! There's a tiny rose park there too! And I think it should be beautiful in early Spring? Coz the rose bushes are almost gone now. There are still some roses there though...
Here are some pictures!
The main Park
Frosty the snowman
The rose garden
Here's a little dirt path to the little garden A rose bush still alive
Here's like a little theatre area at the end of the park, I wonder if they have performances there?
There's this dog there's always outside the house. I wonder if that's legal? So poor thing to be outside the house. Some more its raining today...
I'm sooo tired... There are still quite a bit of boxes to unpack and to sort out, things are still messy around the apartment but much better. Promise to come up with pictures soon.
In the meantime, Frost and I are loving the garden that's just at the back gate of our apartment complex! It's a mere 2mins walk... Not as big as the Litchfield community park but just still nice, it can be a little quiet but we do see people jogging and walking their dogs too. Realize the neighbors here dun really leash up their dogs! Whooo... Too bad there isn't a dog run area otherwise I would let Frosty loose! Anyway the garden is enough to walk about, and their are doggie poo bags provided too. Which is just great! We take our morning and evenings half hour walks there! Think Frost and I are going to be really fit! There's a tiny rose park there too! And I think it should be beautiful in early Spring? Coz the rose bushes are almost gone now. There are still some roses there though...
Here are some pictures!
The main Park
Frosty the snowman
The rose garden
Here's a little dirt path to the little garden A rose bush still alive
Here's like a little theatre area at the end of the park, I wonder if they have performances there?
There's this dog there's always outside the house. I wonder if that's legal? So poor thing to be outside the house. Some more its raining today...
Memorable Holiday Destinations 2008
Lake Mead, Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Singapore
Yellow Stones, Montana, USA
Glen Canyon, Arizona, USA
Las Vegas, USA
2007
New York, USA
Utah, USA
Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, USA
Napa Valley, San Francisco, USA
Cabazon, Los Angeles, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
2006
Tokyo,Japan
Taipei,Taiwan
Bangkok, Thailand
Bintan, Indonesia
2005
Colorado, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Bintan, Indonesia
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!