| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Merry Merry Christmas & A Happy Happy 2008!
Saturday, January 05, 2008


Photobucket
My posts are so backdated!!!
Coz my darling sis was around for the entire Dec. So happy!
Went to LA to meet her, then we also spend Christmas in Utah and New Year in New York!
Am now updating all my photos to our multiply account. Gonna update the holiday blog as soon as I can! Jason's gonna go to Vegas, Nellis next weekend for an exercise and me and Frost will be alone for 2 entire weeks, think by then I should be able to update the holiday blog! :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday?

Mine was superb! Got a bunch of Christmas present from dear friends! And an extremely cool present from Jac, Shem and Linda!
Jason & I were so surprised and we love them! Thanks guys for your thoughts... Miss you peeps... Eve bought me a set of handcream from Crabtree & Evelyn too knowing that I have super dry skin here!

Some pictures to share:

Photobucket
Presents from my loving friends!

Interesting Present from Shemmy, Jacq and Linda!
After unwrapping the paper... You see Jacob's biscuits!
Photobucket

Hmmm so what's inside the box of biscuit?!
Photobucket
This paperbag!!! Now we are getting really excited...

Photobucket
Ohhh what's inside the little plastic carrier???!!!

Photobucket
Customised Pillow cases!!! So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet la..

Closer look...
Photobucket
Jason...at one end with his plane...

Photobucket
Ophey! On the other side!!!

Guys we love it!!! Thanks... Did you guys hand sew the names on?!!!

And guess what Jason got for me for Christmas?!!
Photobucket

Front look...
Photobucket

Back...
Photobucket
OMG its scratch really easily! I've got 1 tiny scratch already... Sigh

And so when we were in New York, visited the apple shop and got a white cover!
My favorite color la...
Photobucket

It still look really nice!
Photobucket
I love it! Thanks baby!

And what did baby J got for Christmas!?
Photobucket
Playstation 3!!!

No more shopping for year 2008! Save save save!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays as well! Gonna work on the holiday blog now!!!

12:03 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!