| Adventures |
All About Us |
Our Friends |
Leave A Msg |
Upcoming |
Designer |
1st year Wedding Anniversary-12th November 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Hey all! How's your weekend?! It was the Veteran's Day Holiday for us here in States and we had a nice long weekend! It's November and December and we're so looking forward to the holidays that's coming!- Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year! And of course the upcoming Christmas Holiday to Utah and New Year's holiday to New York! Gonna see my darling sis very soon! Can't wait... Missing everyone in my family...
So anyway, we were really lucky coz the weekend's was also me and darling official 1st year wedding anniversary- one year since our"I-dos and I-wills" and the 3rd year since we met each other! 3 years only?! But it seems forever! A really great feeling though!
Darling actually planned a camping trip to Sedona... but it had to be cancelled!!! Sigh. Coz yours truly- me had "the little girl's problem" right on the morning of the Saturday we were supposed to go and we had to cancell it. I was SUPER disappointed! Darling too coz we had bought so much camping equipment for the trip! Sigh, so anyway... to cheer me up, darling said we could camp at the Patio!
Our small little patio!!! Haha...
And immediately I agreed! :) But the tent was so big, we didn't really had much space to move about in the patio! Haha it was hilarious.
It was this 3men tent we bought from Coleman on a really great sale! $30 bucks only! It was the last one on the shelf and was retailing at $69! So good ya!
Darling even brought a tiny grill from Coleman for our dinner hehe...
Well the photos are gonna be all very blur, coz the video cam we have just aint good enough for night shots! Thank god my camera's have been fixed! Yeah. Thanks to Geri and Ade plus all who have help!!! Phew... But gone will be my dreamy pink Sony cam! Sigh... Still I'm glad the cam can be fixed at no cost! So looking forward to getting it in Dec when my sis comes.
Darling poor dopod won't be though. Apparently when the repair man open up his Dopod PDA set, the entire electronic component inside had rust!!! OMG... Can you imagine? Well it's been "swimming" in the washing machine for a good 5 mins. Sigh... So update was that its gonna be a $700 cost to fix the damn thing and we decide not to do it. Could use the money to buy a brand new iphone!!! But in case you are wondering, we won't be spending money on any phone for the next few months at least... Haha...
So back to our camping experience, Haha... I still find it really funny! Check out our camping food! We had baked beans, a slab of steak, campbell mushroom soup, corn... Haha real CAMPING FOOD!!! It was hilarious coz we had to cook it quietly! The rules in the apartment includes no any kind of fire to be used on the patio! Haha... In case we were found out, we had to do it really discreetly and quietly! Frosty and I waiting hungrily!!!
And finally the food all done... And do you know that while you are camping out, your food goes cold really fast! The tip is to eat and cook at the same time to keep yourself warm! By the time we finished cooking the food, they had all went cold!!! Haha...
Since it was our anniversary, I made a little something for darling... A scrapbooked photoframe... :) Couldn't wait till the actual day for him to open up the present! Haha... Well sorry the pic is really blur :(
Darling cutting up the steak and Frosty looking intensely at it!!!
After dinner we had a little game of scrabble...
And you know when you are camping there isn't much stuff to do except to chat and drink wine as well as to enjoy the nature... Since there wasn't much nature in the "venue" we were camping at. We just did star gazing... It was really pretty though, coz Arizona is really dark and so you can really see a lot of pretty stars.
And very soon we fell asleep... It was really really cold by about 3 or 4am but we still snug it out haha... It was really memorable for me and darling... :)
So anyway, on Sunday, baby brought me shopping for our anniversary... He got me a nice little Gucci Bag for my anniversary present Thanks darling! I love you.. Me and my crazy hangs over bags!!!We also went shopping for our winter ski stuff, darling got himself a few new tops from Hugo as well. SO happy he is spending money on himself as well! Hehe... Coz I feel so guilty when he spend his money on me and not himself... So anyway he got himself a nice little "new wardrobe"! :)
On Monday, I had to go to the Chiropractor and I had to leave darling at home for the morning... And guess what I found when I got back home at the stairway?!
A beautiful bunch of yellow lilies!!! My favorite flowers... I was delighted! So sweet of him, he borrowed Ah Lei's car while I was out to buy them so that I could be surprised when I get home from the Chiropractor! Awww... Love you sweetie...
Hehe... I know my hair looks a bit puffed up! Haha.. Coz I just blew dry it... Kekeke, looking a little bit nerdy... Oh did I tell you, my hair was cut by kittie?! Hehe... So cool right! She did a really great job! Love it babe!
So anyway in the evening of our actual wedding anniversary, darling and I decide to go check out "The Cheesecake Factory" at Bell Road! Heard so much about it but have never been there... It was darling's third Cheesecake factory though, he had been to one at Chicago and another in Denver. :)
Waiting for our food! Check out the streetlamp outside! Love it, had the european kinda feel...
Me and my tea...
The amount of food we had were crazy!!! We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day!
Appetizer: Black Bean Soup and Buffalo Blast
The buffalo blast were really a "BLAST" taste yummy! But the soup was yucky really "mexican" kinda taste. I thought it was suppose to be a clear soup but it was a creamy one. In the end, I had to give it up coz didn't really like it too much.
Entree: Darling- Steak Burger, Me- Salmon
Check out the super big plates!!!
It was really filling... And not forgetting dessert! How can we say NO to Cheesecake! We ordered the original Cheesecake to end the night though we had really really stuffed ourselves, we couldn't miss the most important dish!
It was a really wonderful 1st year wedding anniversary...And we are really lucky to be able to spend so much time together as a couple in Arizona... Honeymoon!!! Looking forward to many more years of ours, darling! I love you!
Hey all! How's your weekend?! It was the Veteran's Day Holiday for us here in States and we had a nice long weekend! It's November and December and we're so looking forward to the holidays that's coming!- Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year! And of course the upcoming Christmas Holiday to Utah and New Year's holiday to New York! Gonna see my darling sis very soon! Can't wait... Missing everyone in my family...
So anyway, we were really lucky coz the weekend's was also me and darling official 1st year wedding anniversary- one year since our"I-dos and I-wills" and the 3rd year since we met each other! 3 years only?! But it seems forever! A really great feeling though!
Darling actually planned a camping trip to Sedona... but it had to be cancelled!!! Sigh. Coz yours truly- me had "the little girl's problem" right on the morning of the Saturday we were supposed to go and we had to cancell it. I was SUPER disappointed! Darling too coz we had bought so much camping equipment for the trip! Sigh, so anyway... to cheer me up, darling said we could camp at the Patio!
Our small little patio!!! Haha...
And immediately I agreed! :) But the tent was so big, we didn't really had much space to move about in the patio! Haha it was hilarious.
It was this 3men tent we bought from Coleman on a really great sale! $30 bucks only! It was the last one on the shelf and was retailing at $69! So good ya!
Darling even brought a tiny grill from Coleman for our dinner hehe...
Well the photos are gonna be all very blur, coz the video cam we have just aint good enough for night shots! Thank god my camera's have been fixed! Yeah. Thanks to Geri and Ade plus all who have help!!! Phew... But gone will be my dreamy pink Sony cam! Sigh... Still I'm glad the cam can be fixed at no cost! So looking forward to getting it in Dec when my sis comes.
Darling poor dopod won't be though. Apparently when the repair man open up his Dopod PDA set, the entire electronic component inside had rust!!! OMG... Can you imagine? Well it's been "swimming" in the washing machine for a good 5 mins. Sigh... So update was that its gonna be a $700 cost to fix the damn thing and we decide not to do it. Could use the money to buy a brand new iphone!!! But in case you are wondering, we won't be spending money on any phone for the next few months at least... Haha...
So back to our camping experience, Haha... I still find it really funny! Check out our camping food! We had baked beans, a slab of steak, campbell mushroom soup, corn... Haha real CAMPING FOOD!!! It was hilarious coz we had to cook it quietly! The rules in the apartment includes no any kind of fire to be used on the patio! Haha... In case we were found out, we had to do it really discreetly and quietly! Frosty and I waiting hungrily!!!
And finally the food all done... And do you know that while you are camping out, your food goes cold really fast! The tip is to eat and cook at the same time to keep yourself warm! By the time we finished cooking the food, they had all went cold!!! Haha...
Since it was our anniversary, I made a little something for darling... A scrapbooked photoframe... :) Couldn't wait till the actual day for him to open up the present! Haha... Well sorry the pic is really blur :(
Darling cutting up the steak and Frosty looking intensely at it!!!
After dinner we had a little game of scrabble...
And you know when you are camping there isn't much stuff to do except to chat and drink wine as well as to enjoy the nature... Since there wasn't much nature in the "venue" we were camping at. We just did star gazing... It was really pretty though, coz Arizona is really dark and so you can really see a lot of pretty stars.
And very soon we fell asleep... It was really really cold by about 3 or 4am but we still snug it out haha... It was really memorable for me and darling... :)
So anyway, on Sunday, baby brought me shopping for our anniversary... He got me a nice little Gucci Bag for my anniversary present Thanks darling! I love you.. Me and my crazy hangs over bags!!!We also went shopping for our winter ski stuff, darling got himself a few new tops from Hugo as well. SO happy he is spending money on himself as well! Hehe... Coz I feel so guilty when he spend his money on me and not himself... So anyway he got himself a nice little "new wardrobe"! :)
On Monday, I had to go to the Chiropractor and I had to leave darling at home for the morning... And guess what I found when I got back home at the stairway?!
A beautiful bunch of yellow lilies!!! My favorite flowers... I was delighted! So sweet of him, he borrowed Ah Lei's car while I was out to buy them so that I could be surprised when I get home from the Chiropractor! Awww... Love you sweetie...
Hehe... I know my hair looks a bit puffed up! Haha.. Coz I just blew dry it... Kekeke, looking a little bit nerdy... Oh did I tell you, my hair was cut by kittie?! Hehe... So cool right! She did a really great job! Love it babe!
So anyway in the evening of our actual wedding anniversary, darling and I decide to go check out "The Cheesecake Factory" at Bell Road! Heard so much about it but have never been there... It was darling's third Cheesecake factory though, he had been to one at Chicago and another in Denver. :)
Waiting for our food! Check out the streetlamp outside! Love it, had the european kinda feel...
Me and my tea...
The amount of food we had were crazy!!! We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day!
Appetizer: Black Bean Soup and Buffalo Blast
The buffalo blast were really a "BLAST" taste yummy! But the soup was yucky really "mexican" kinda taste. I thought it was suppose to be a clear soup but it was a creamy one. In the end, I had to give it up coz didn't really like it too much.
Entree: Darling- Steak Burger, Me- Salmon
Check out the super big plates!!!
It was really filling... And not forgetting dessert! How can we say NO to Cheesecake! We ordered the original Cheesecake to end the night though we had really really stuffed ourselves, we couldn't miss the most important dish!
It was a really wonderful 1st year wedding anniversary...And we are really lucky to be able to spend so much time together as a couple in Arizona... Honeymoon!!! Looking forward to many more years of ours, darling! I love you!
Memorable Holiday Destinations 2008
Lake Mead, Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Singapore
Yellow Stones, Montana, USA
Glen Canyon, Arizona, USA
Las Vegas, USA
2007
New York, USA
Utah, USA
Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, USA
Napa Valley, San Francisco, USA
Cabazon, Los Angeles, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
2006
Tokyo,Japan
Taipei,Taiwan
Bangkok, Thailand
Bintan, Indonesia
2005
Colorado, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Bintan, Indonesia
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!