| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Happy Halloween
Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Halloween's a pretty big thing in the States and I'm really enjoying it. Walmart, Joanne's and everywhere else are pretty much stock up with Halloween goodies. The orange pumpkins and scarecrows... And its so easy to get a costume over here unlike back home... TV series are showing episodes with Halloween in mind too. Watched Charmed and Monk today and the settings were on Halloween... I dun thk I will watch tv tmr... I'm sure there'll be loads of scary shows on TV!

Anyway Halloween is tomorrow and we are having a get together at Jennifer's place.


But last Friday, we had one at the guys' squadron... It was pretty fun.


Jason and I actually bought headbands from our last Disneyland trip for the occasion. I bought the princess fiona from "Shrek" and he bought the Donkey headband. But since it was at the squadron, he didn't really feel like dressing up. But I still went as Princess Fiona...


Well actually at first, me and some of the girls went to Walmart to shop for some wigs. And we were supposed to go in our wigs... But they changed their minds and decide to went with cute headbands instead. Me and kittie still went ahead though... I brought a blond wig while she went with scary long black hair. :) It was really fun. Coz I'm really lousy with make up, Kittie came over to help me with mine. And she draw 2 stars on my cheek while she had a black spider on hers. Actually I wanted a black spider too.. so cool right! But my costume looks to cute to have spiders crawling over my face... It was hilarious. Darling told me I had to bring a bag of candies along to the party so that we can give it to the kids at the squadron but I didn't have any! So with our get-up, Kittie has to accompany me to Wal mart to purchase some! It was pretty embaressing! Hehe...But people dun give you wierd looks unlike if you are in S'pore and people just stare at you like you are some kinda wierdos..Its too common here I guess... So anyway, since we dun have any cameras... I had to wait for the rest of the ladies to upload theirs... :)


Here's the pictorial from the rest of the ladies! Enjoy!




My princess fiona get-up... well I know that Princess Fiona is not a blond but a brunette but I can't find a brown wig!


The male version of princess fiona...



The hot mamas...



The blonde fiona and witchie...


With some of the kids... Ellie the chilli padi... Ryan the T-Rex, Shannon the blue fairy and Tyrone... Spidey boy!


Me and Peanut Ariel going for a treat or trick!

Me and my favorite scooby doo-y Ethan!!!

Alright... peeps, hope you guys enjoy your Halloween... Go to Zouk and get dressed up! It's fun!


10:37 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!