| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Pandan Cake Success!!!
Thursday, August 23, 2007


Yummy!
Yesterday after many weeks of PROCRASTINATION... I finally made my first Pandan Cake!
So happy!!!
It was a success. Jason loves it!
And its pretty easy to make!
J said to make it every Chinese New Year!

I got the cake tin from Jane... Normally they will use a flat surfaced tin but Jane had this extra cake tin which I could use. For Chiffon cake apparently you have to use those tins with a cone in the middle!

Tonight I am going to make beef stew. Hehe... Got the recipe from one of the wives here. It takes like the whole night to stew it... So excited

Ok anyway... Here's some pictures from my pandan cake:
Before it went into the oven... Check out the gooey green.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me making the Pandan cake... Jason also help out ya, but he isn't in the pic.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fresh Out from the oven
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Smells really really nice!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Overturned! Really hard, its better to use the smooth surface cake tin I guess...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All cut into pieces, check out the nice green... very yummy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Really took for granted how easy it is to get it in S'pore... And cheap! But over here... Sigh... Still I made it!

Jessica told me that she is gg to pass me some pineapple filling and I shall try Pineapple tarts next week! Yeah Yeah yeah!

Yesterday Boy Boy went for his haircut! His fur is growing really fast leh! So I scheduled an appointment for his grooming... But I got a phone call about an hr later that they accidentally knick his chest. And it was bleeding abit. Poor boy... So anywayz, when I went down to check on him, he wasn't so bad... just a tiny cut and with dried up blood. Anyway, the grooming place decided not to charge us for his hair cut! And the best thing was they even ask to pay for vet service if I need to bring him to a vet to have a look at the cut!

If we were in S'pore I dun think this will ever happen!

And so dear Frost had the first free haircut of his life... With a tiny knick on his little chest... Jason's heart felt pain though to see this little boy's cut! But for Mummy Ophe... I was thinking " Haiya... Boy Boy ma... a little cut is ok one la... just like when u are shaving and you accidentally knick yourself haha... But if Frosty is a girl me sure heart pain haha... Oops, I shouldn't think of it that way ya... Admit-Still a little pain la... poor boy not only got stung by cactus but now a knick on his chest... hehe...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's Frost! looking all fresh from his grooming... J says he looks like a rat haha...

Whoo the wives are buying clothes from this HK website called CCT...
And one top is only like $8USD... So cheap... And so I decided to get 2 to try out the material too! Yippee doodle...
Hopefully they will look nice!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had one off shoulder one before, but the white turned color... So I am getting another one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Getting this Kawaii Hooded sweater for Winter... So cute!

Oki gotta go check on my beef stew... Nights... Yawnz...

10:38 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!