| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
I am a HORRIBLE person
Monday, August 27, 2007


My darling is the sweetest hubby in the whole wide world, but me...
I am the most terrible person.
I've been destroying many many stuff we had!
Everything happen within the span of just this month...
These are the unlucky things which have happened to me... either I am clumsy or a horrible person who doesn't look out at her surrounding...

Here's my list
1) The other day, hubby went to pump petrol and I saw "Popeye's Chicken" at the petrol kiosk and I was really excited, coz I love the Mashed potatoes they have and so without looking, I open the car door. I swang it so hard that there was this pillar outside the door and I didnt notice and the door hit the pillar... Me and hubby heard it and was so heart pain... Anyway, he said there is a scratch on the door... I dun notice it but was glad that there was no bump...

2) The water bottle in my bag, not sure what happen but the cap wasn't tightly closed. And so the water leaked onto our Canon Ixus 60! We just got it last November for our Solemnization! Anyway, it is not working any more now... Can't even power on it

3) It almost destroyed my USA phone, Motorola Razer too... Couldn't power on it for the first few hours... But luckily it did after 3 hrs... Sigh... how lucky.

4) I broke the pair of Gucci sunglasses hubby got for me for 1 of those monthlyversary present... Damn... my favorite Olive colored pair... Super duper sad, thk we got it only early this year! Sad sad sad sad sad

5) And today, when I was changing the bedsheets, I saw baby Singapore phone, the HP PDA on the bed and so I though I put it aside when I was changing it. But NO NO NO, i wrap the bundle of bedsheets up and threw them in the washing machine! Just 10mins after I on the machine, hubby was looking for the phone. And then we realise, it was soaking in the machine! Haven't try to power on the phone though... hoping the mechanics will dry up and it can be power on!

The stupid PDA is $1k plus lor! I think I lost like at least 2k just this month! Super duper sad...All this minus the battle scars I have from cooking... Have 2 burnt marks. And darling went to buy this Neosporin Scar Solution for me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It cost like $30 over USD! So ex... darling is so sweet... I feel so guilty and he didn't even scold me for breaking so many stuff! Sigh...

This morning darling said jokingly
Darling: "Baby, the things you are breaking is getting more and more expensive! What's the next one you are gonna break?"
Me: Sigh..." I really hope I won't do anything so drastic anymore... We dun have much more stuff for me to break... "
Darling: " The next one might be the laptop. Haha"
Me:(Thinking to myseld) OMG! I hope I won't break that one... It's my birthday present!

And when darling saw my sad little face, he gave me a nice big hug to comfort me.Sigh once again

My GOAL: To be more careful, more alert and not so forgetful...

And to HUBBY: I Love you and thanks for being so patient with me... And I promise promise promise to be more careful! MUACKZ...

10:03 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!