| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Fragility of Life
Thursday, August 09, 2007


An old friend of mine whom I've known when I went for my open water dive instruction, has just passed away on Monday, he was involved in an accident when he was in China on a company trip...

It came as a true shock, and I find it really hard to accept because the last time I spoke with him, I was on my way over to States and we've make plans for a dive trip when I return back to S'pore...

Derrick, you will be dearly missed by all and will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A lovely photo from long ago
Brought sweet memories of that beautiful trip we had
Gentle tears filled to the brim at the edge of my eyes
You will be dearly missed

7:05 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!