| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Rainy Days
Wednesday, July 25, 2007


I am sitting out on the patio now with my lappy, a glass of water and J.K. Rowling's last book- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. The weather is simply nice nice nice! It's been raining in the afternoons for the past few days... No more drizzle but real rain! And since then I haven't been gg to the gym, simply too nice a weather to be out perspiring. This is the kinda of weather where you sit down and laze at home with a cup of nice hot tea reading!

I love it! The rain makes me miss home even more... I miss the rain in S'pore. I remember the rain back home in Dec last year, the first time I saw a flood at Far East Flora near my old workplace... Sometimes just reminiscing about the past makes me happy... Those lovely memories and wonderful colleagues I had... Aww I just miss friends and family back home so much. Just got emails from my sister and er sao, they had a gathering... So fun. I miss the little ones at home. Well never mind, at least I get to spend loads of time with my hubby here... Last weekend, we went shopping at Arrowhead Mall. Went to Holister and darling got a nice top on sale and a pair of hot shorts for myself. Nothing much to get since the sale items were not really fantastic. Got some shower stuff from Bath and Body works as well, they were having a sale too. Buy 3 get 1 free and Jason loves the shower gel there. He says they lather very well and so we got them...

So anyway, I wish it could rain a couple more days... just to take a break from the intense heat we have around here. I cannot imagine the hot heat again. Over here, the rain is simply precious! I love to carry Frosty and stand by the window showing him the rain. I think he knows its raining... He just keep sniffing at the window and stares out into the downpour.

Sitting out on the patio is simply serene...At peace... just listening to the sound of the crickets and starring at the amazing stars... Frosty in his usual sleeping position... Sigh.

Baby is not home yet, having some General visiting the squadron from S'pore and so he is now having an official dinner with people from his workplace. I just recieved an sms from him that he had a really hard day at work. I hope he is feeling alright...

And so the past few days have been really pleasant, didnt really need to cook too much as Jason had a stomach upset... So I could take a break from the kitchen and just stoning... starting on my new cross stitch, designs from Manqi... This time is really tough cause I am using a 18ct material and the holes are really tiny. So difficult to get the needle through... But its looking great hopefully I can finish by next week. I wanna do another one for friend here, cause he is leaving in Sept back home to S'pore and he has been really great, helping me download shows onto DVDs and all...My current hit list is "Sex and the city" starred by Jessica Sarah Parker. I know its an old television serie but I am still a re-run queen! Love it loads.

Well back to my book now, have a few pictures to share with everyone but just so lazy to upload them. Will do so another day, but here's one taken just today with a few wives when we went out for a buffet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Missing everyone.
PS: Connie- If you are looking at this, just wanna say, not sure why, I cant seem to access your blogsite :( Is anyone else experiencing the same or its just my computer? Misses...

8:17 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!