| Adventures | All About Us | Our Friends | Leave A Msg | Upcoming | Designer |
Edmund and Jessicsa's Baby Boy Man Yue
Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Last Sat, we attended Joshua's 1st month party at the squadron. I was so impressed by thevariety of food available! Carrot cake, Ang Ku Kueh, Egg Tarts, Curry and all!
Home made one! Was happily stuffing myself with the food and they make me miss home so much! Sob Sob...

I really took for granted the coffee shops and hawker centres back home! And I miss my mummy's braised duck, chicken curry and all the yummy delicious soup!!! But luckily the wives here are all so talented, and they are able to whip up nice S'pore dishes so it isn't so bad over here (I just simply love to complain about missing home). Yesterday, I made Mee Hoon Kuay... Of course my mummy makes better Mee Hoon Kuay back home... Still it wasn't too bad and my beloved husband was pretty impressed. :) Will post the recipe in our food blog. Look to the right for the link in the side bar :) Here's the picture though!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And below are some pictures from the Man Yue Celebration for Joshua.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dat's little Joshua and his older sister Ariel... So loving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dats the noble mummy- Jessica with baby Joshua

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's me and honey... My face look swollen ya! Coz there were food in my mouth when Edmund was taking the pic! I stuffed them to the side like a little hamster. Euch... Well evidence of me enjoying and stuffing myself with those sinful Singapore dishes!


Dat's me and Kittie Mei... Oh... btw I just woke up! Haha... Dats the sleepy me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More of us! That's Jennifer with little Shannon. Jennifer is delivering very soon too! Oooohh more babies! I think they are naming the new born baby girl Amber... Jason's Favorite name for a girl. He wanted the name for our little one next time if there is haha... But Amber Ang, sounds abit like "Hong Lui Deng" (Traffic Light)...? Btw, Jennifer's hubby is also Ang. what a Coincidence, so the new baby Girl will Amber Ang! Haha.

4:49 PM | back to top

0 Comment -XOXO Jason & Ophe

Jason & Ophelia


Bulletin
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!

Rewind
Leave a tag!