| Adventures |
All About Us |
Our Friends |
Leave A Msg |
Upcoming |
Designer |
I want my FRIED HOKKIEN MEE!!!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Yippee doddle beep beep! We finally got our Internet Connection today from Qwest! Arghh... I had to set it up myself, cause I am so deprived of the INTERNET! Couldn't wait for Daddy J to be home at 5 and set it up... I must say, I am pretty proud of me and myself... Hehe manage to set up quite a bit when Daddy J's busy at work! And here I am updating my blog with no one on msn cause everyone's sleeping back home in Singapore...
Awww I miss everyone back home, My sis..my family... My dear friends... and Hokkien Mee, fish soup... Awww Connie!!! I am so jealous of that Amoy Street fish soup in your blog la!!! I want to EAT that!!!!
I have started to cook everyday for dinner and Daddy J has been like my guinea pig hehe... Well I am still improving and with his encouragements and positive reinforcements... I promise and VOW to be an even better cook wa ha ha.... Here's this Chinese Supermarket we go to. about 20minutes from home and its cool... got everything I want even PRATA... hehe... Quite big, better equiped then the one we had in Tucson last time... and Kerwin brought us for Chinese Dim Sum last Sunday... sigh... wat a bliss...
Anyway yesterday I met up with a few pilots' wives and they are really nice. Alot of them have kids only me and 2 other ladies who aren't the other 2 haven't gotten their customary wedding yet... only when thye get home so I dun thk they'll get preggie anytime soon... and there's another one she just got married like me, hers was in Dec last year and before they came here, they found out she's pregnant! hehe... There are 3 of us of the same age born in 80s. the rest are either 78s or 79s and one young one... she 82... :) And there quite a few, really pretty wives... ex FHM model... SQ stewardess... wa liew... Oh apparently theres a ballet teacher cum ex Ms Singapore Universe participant joining us soon too... Wow... beauties leh...
And what do WE wives do?! We went shopping! Yesterday we visited this mall knowned as Arizona Mills, its the memorial day weekend and we are having a long weekend just before Daddy J fly off to Alaska next week! sigh... I am so going to be alone and miss Daddy J. Lucky I've got Baby Frost...
Anyway maybe we might take a drive up to Grand Canyon... Hehe not sure yet... It's about 2-3 hrs drive away I thk... Can't wait... Wonder if Frost can go? Its too hot outside... with his coat of fur, I figure its better he stay home manz... He sleeps more than me like at least 18hrs aday!!! Haha... Its really cool in the morning though, like 70F and the evenings and so he's really enjoying the cool morning and evening walk we have and the doggie friends around the apartment, nice patches of grass for grazing too haha... And the swimming pool is just so inviting!!! I wanna jump in... Oh anyway back to the shopping part, It was great, there were Sale everywhere since its SUmmer and the memorial day- I heard from the wives that Thanksgiving have and even bigger sale! Ade! I am sure you'll love it here... Forever 21... Gap... and there is this place Charlotte Russe where I got my pink-orange mini skirt at only $16 bucks hehe... And I got quite a few pretty Tee-shirts for the summer... at only $5.99!!! Yippee doddle and a Calvin Klein Tee at only $12... sigh... Shopping bliss... There's this pair of Kenneth Cole slippers that I wanna buy!!! its 2 at $40 so cheappppppppppp... wanna sell it online, but I haven't got the postage prices and all... Plus I haven got my license... so handicapped!!! Sigh... I have to take a written test plus a practical! Headache... and if you have kids... the sales for kids clothings here is like 70% off! Faintz...
Just found out that classes during summer is really intensive and since I have not gotten my license yet, I won't be able to go anywhere... I found out from this other wife, her name's Jessica btw, that there's a creative writting class starting in August! Yeah Yeah... and Its only 10 mins drive away from my place... yeah! So happy wor!!! I thk am gg to enroll in that but apparently if there aint enough students, they wont really start the class... sigh pray pray...
Well enough off my blabbling. though we've got our internet, I'll try to log online as often as I can and catch you on Msn but... sometimes the time difference here its pretty difficult... its... May 25, Fri 2.45pm but May 26, Sat, 5.45am over at your side... and when J comes home... he might wanna use the comp too and we only have 1 now... so sigh... rest assured I'll be online when he is away in Alaska though haha...
Anyway Here's some pictures of the apartment! Oh and you can see.. most of the furniture are from Ikea... haha... 1 stop solution for a new home haha... Ths apt is fully carpetted except for the bathrooms and kitchen...
Here's a pic to start off...a WELCOME GIFT set provided the management... some washing detergent and all... REALLY HELPFUL... coz we have loads of dirty clothes for staying at the base... I moved on immediately to start washing the dirty clothes!
At the bottom is our own door... it open up to a flight of steps - that's our personal one... and it leads to the living room
And here's the living room with all the boxes of furniture still intact... haha...
Da Kitchen... where I spend most of my time in the morning and afternoon preparing delicious breakfast... lunch and dinner... hehe. There's an oven... a microwave... and A DISHWASHER... yet another bliss, I just need to rinse the dishes... kakaka
The empty dining hall where we have our dinner everyday...
Frost running around and sniffing the empty patio... hehe...
The 2nd bedroom... unfurnished yet... thk we are turning it into a study cum guest room and you guys will be housed inside if you are here to visit... hehe...
This is the common bathroom nice?! A bathtub in every bathroom... to soak your tired muscles away... yum yum...
Here's the washing machine and dryer provided by the management... hehe... *bliss*... no need to hang dry clothes...
Now welcome to the masters bedroom... kekeke... Hmmm I didnt take a pic of the room when its empty... but its about the same as the common room just a tad bigger... with a washing area... that opens up to the amazing walk-in wardrobe and a big shower room... Here's the washing area... The walk in wardrobe.... and the big Oblong bath tub!!!
dats all for the apt... after loads of hard work at IKEA... the lugging of the furniture... I dun thk I ever wanna go to Ikea again... so much work!!! and we even have to fix the furniture on our own.. tired...and worse... Blisters...
Here's J fixing his study desk...
and me the dining hall chairs... with Frost trying very much to help... but to no avil...
The done up living room... My favorite... really comfortable sofa we had... and the TV... J's 32" Samsung High Defination... hmmm guys really love their gadgets and toys...
That's where we watch the Liverpool, AC Milan match in Athens for the Champions league and Liverpool lost 2-1... Daddy J's devastated manz...
Here's the dining area... simple and clean cut...
The empty patio with 3 pieces of furniture...
The masters bedroom with our Simmons bed! and the little side table I fix...and the sheep carpet... really fluffy and soft every night I step on it to go to the bathroom... and the nightlight that Daddy J fix... pretty hehe... and here's the curtain... when you pass through the curtain... you'll see the wash area, the walk-in wardrobe and the bathroom... Daddy J's idea cause there's this huge long mirror over there and we need the curtain to defuse it.. otherwise you wake up feeling really scary to see yourself... the curtain now adds on to a soft look in the bedroom... Sorry about the mess round the light, we still have this big chest of drawers which we have not fixed yet... hehe... tiredz...
Still I am really proud of all we had done in just 1 week for the apartment... Yeah...
Oh have I not shown you Daddy J's Car... 2006 new body Kit Volkswagen Jetta... Its 2.5L and really really comfy... sigh... It's not available in Singapore though the new body kit... hehe... sorry its a little dark... I'll try to get a lighter pic next time hehe...
Well I am tired... gg to take a nappy now... Daddy J should be home soon... We are gg out for dinner tonight. IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT Yeah... and watch Shrek 3 after that... Have you guys watch it? Then there's this show by Keri Russel (Star of Felicity) that I wanna watch too...
Talk to you guys soon! MUACKS AND MISSES... Peace out~ Mummy Ophe of Frost the Snowdog
Yippee doddle beep beep! We finally got our Internet Connection today from Qwest! Arghh... I had to set it up myself, cause I am so deprived of the INTERNET! Couldn't wait for Daddy J to be home at 5 and set it up... I must say, I am pretty proud of me and myself... Hehe manage to set up quite a bit when Daddy J's busy at work! And here I am updating my blog with no one on msn cause everyone's sleeping back home in Singapore...
Awww I miss everyone back home, My sis..my family... My dear friends... and Hokkien Mee, fish soup... Awww Connie!!! I am so jealous of that Amoy Street fish soup in your blog la!!! I want to EAT that!!!!
I have started to cook everyday for dinner and Daddy J has been like my guinea pig hehe... Well I am still improving and with his encouragements and positive reinforcements... I promise and VOW to be an even better cook wa ha ha.... Here's this Chinese Supermarket we go to. about 20minutes from home and its cool... got everything I want even PRATA... hehe... Quite big, better equiped then the one we had in Tucson last time... and Kerwin brought us for Chinese Dim Sum last Sunday... sigh... wat a bliss...
Anyway yesterday I met up with a few pilots' wives and they are really nice. Alot of them have kids only me and 2 other ladies who aren't the other 2 haven't gotten their customary wedding yet... only when thye get home so I dun thk they'll get preggie anytime soon... and there's another one she just got married like me, hers was in Dec last year and before they came here, they found out she's pregnant! hehe... There are 3 of us of the same age born in 80s. the rest are either 78s or 79s and one young one... she 82... :) And there quite a few, really pretty wives... ex FHM model... SQ stewardess... wa liew... Oh apparently theres a ballet teacher cum ex Ms Singapore Universe participant joining us soon too... Wow... beauties leh...
And what do WE wives do?! We went shopping! Yesterday we visited this mall knowned as Arizona Mills, its the memorial day weekend and we are having a long weekend just before Daddy J fly off to Alaska next week! sigh... I am so going to be alone and miss Daddy J. Lucky I've got Baby Frost...
Anyway maybe we might take a drive up to Grand Canyon... Hehe not sure yet... It's about 2-3 hrs drive away I thk... Can't wait... Wonder if Frost can go? Its too hot outside... with his coat of fur, I figure its better he stay home manz... He sleeps more than me like at least 18hrs aday!!! Haha... Its really cool in the morning though, like 70F and the evenings and so he's really enjoying the cool morning and evening walk we have and the doggie friends around the apartment, nice patches of grass for grazing too haha... And the swimming pool is just so inviting!!! I wanna jump in... Oh anyway back to the shopping part, It was great, there were Sale everywhere since its SUmmer and the memorial day- I heard from the wives that Thanksgiving have and even bigger sale! Ade! I am sure you'll love it here... Forever 21... Gap... and there is this place Charlotte Russe where I got my pink-orange mini skirt at only $16 bucks hehe... And I got quite a few pretty Tee-shirts for the summer... at only $5.99!!! Yippee doddle and a Calvin Klein Tee at only $12... sigh... Shopping bliss... There's this pair of Kenneth Cole slippers that I wanna buy!!! its 2 at $40 so cheappppppppppp... wanna sell it online, but I haven't got the postage prices and all... Plus I haven got my license... so handicapped!!! Sigh... I have to take a written test plus a practical! Headache... and if you have kids... the sales for kids clothings here is like 70% off! Faintz...
Just found out that classes during summer is really intensive and since I have not gotten my license yet, I won't be able to go anywhere... I found out from this other wife, her name's Jessica btw, that there's a creative writting class starting in August! Yeah Yeah... and Its only 10 mins drive away from my place... yeah! So happy wor!!! I thk am gg to enroll in that but apparently if there aint enough students, they wont really start the class... sigh pray pray...
Well enough off my blabbling. though we've got our internet, I'll try to log online as often as I can and catch you on Msn but... sometimes the time difference here its pretty difficult... its... May 25, Fri 2.45pm but May 26, Sat, 5.45am over at your side... and when J comes home... he might wanna use the comp too and we only have 1 now... so sigh... rest assured I'll be online when he is away in Alaska though haha...
Anyway Here's some pictures of the apartment! Oh and you can see.. most of the furniture are from Ikea... haha... 1 stop solution for a new home haha... Ths apt is fully carpetted except for the bathrooms and kitchen...
Here's a pic to start off...a WELCOME GIFT set provided the management... some washing detergent and all... REALLY HELPFUL... coz we have loads of dirty clothes for staying at the base... I moved on immediately to start washing the dirty clothes!
At the bottom is our own door... it open up to a flight of steps - that's our personal one... and it leads to the living room
And here's the living room with all the boxes of furniture still intact... haha...
Da Kitchen... where I spend most of my time in the morning and afternoon preparing delicious breakfast... lunch and dinner... hehe. There's an oven... a microwave... and A DISHWASHER... yet another bliss, I just need to rinse the dishes... kakaka
The empty dining hall where we have our dinner everyday...
Frost running around and sniffing the empty patio... hehe...
The 2nd bedroom... unfurnished yet... thk we are turning it into a study cum guest room and you guys will be housed inside if you are here to visit... hehe...
This is the common bathroom nice?! A bathtub in every bathroom... to soak your tired muscles away... yum yum...
Here's the washing machine and dryer provided by the management... hehe... *bliss*... no need to hang dry clothes...
Now welcome to the masters bedroom... kekeke... Hmmm I didnt take a pic of the room when its empty... but its about the same as the common room just a tad bigger... with a washing area... that opens up to the amazing walk-in wardrobe and a big shower room... Here's the washing area... The walk in wardrobe.... and the big Oblong bath tub!!!
dats all for the apt... after loads of hard work at IKEA... the lugging of the furniture... I dun thk I ever wanna go to Ikea again... so much work!!! and we even have to fix the furniture on our own.. tired...and worse... Blisters...
Here's J fixing his study desk...
and me the dining hall chairs... with Frost trying very much to help... but to no avil...
The done up living room... My favorite... really comfortable sofa we had... and the TV... J's 32" Samsung High Defination... hmmm guys really love their gadgets and toys...
That's where we watch the Liverpool, AC Milan match in Athens for the Champions league and Liverpool lost 2-1... Daddy J's devastated manz...
Here's the dining area... simple and clean cut...
The empty patio with 3 pieces of furniture...
The masters bedroom with our Simmons bed! and the little side table I fix...and the sheep carpet... really fluffy and soft every night I step on it to go to the bathroom... and the nightlight that Daddy J fix... pretty hehe... and here's the curtain... when you pass through the curtain... you'll see the wash area, the walk-in wardrobe and the bathroom... Daddy J's idea cause there's this huge long mirror over there and we need the curtain to defuse it.. otherwise you wake up feeling really scary to see yourself... the curtain now adds on to a soft look in the bedroom... Sorry about the mess round the light, we still have this big chest of drawers which we have not fixed yet... hehe... tiredz...
Still I am really proud of all we had done in just 1 week for the apartment... Yeah...
Oh have I not shown you Daddy J's Car... 2006 new body Kit Volkswagen Jetta... Its 2.5L and really really comfy... sigh... It's not available in Singapore though the new body kit... hehe... sorry its a little dark... I'll try to get a lighter pic next time hehe...
Well I am tired... gg to take a nappy now... Daddy J should be home soon... We are gg out for dinner tonight. IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT Yeah... and watch Shrek 3 after that... Have you guys watch it? Then there's this show by Keri Russel (Star of Felicity) that I wanna watch too...
Talk to you guys soon! MUACKS AND MISSES... Peace out~ Mummy Ophe of Frost the Snowdog
Memorable Holiday Destinations 2008
Lake Mead, Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Singapore
Yellow Stones, Montana, USA
Glen Canyon, Arizona, USA
Las Vegas, USA
2007
New York, USA
Utah, USA
Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, USA
Napa Valley, San Francisco, USA
Cabazon, Los Angeles, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
2006
Tokyo,Japan
Taipei,Taiwan
Bangkok, Thailand
Bintan, Indonesia
2005
Colorado, USA
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Las Vegas, USA
San Diego, USA
Bintan, Indonesia
As of Dec 21 2008
Apologies on the lack of updates!
Been posting pictures on facebook and it seems wierd to post again on the blog haha kinda double job like that
And have been getting lazy in writting, prefering to use the mouse and just click!
Caleb's blog is still recieving weekly updates though
In fact we just updated the blog with some "photo studio" pics!
Do check it out!
Stay Tune for updates!